MONROE PLAN COVID-19 UPDATES
Monroe Plan for Medical Care is monitoring COVID-19 developments on a daily basis. Our corporate Chief Medical Officer (CMO), along with a cross functional, executive level incident management team, are working to ensure that our providers and members have up-to-date, accurate information and any necessary support resources or services.
If you have COVID-19 related questions, please do not hesitate to reach out for assistance.
Providers: Email email@example.com
Care Management Agency Members: Call 866.255.7969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know COVID-19 Symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Continue to check the CDC site for upates.
Know What to Do if You Are Experiencing Symptoms or Have Been Exposed
If you have fever, cough, or other symptoms and/or if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, stay home, isolate, and contact your healthcare provider.
Know How to Protect Yourself and Others
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person to person
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who do not live in your household.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a mask when around others. Note: Except for children under the age of 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.