- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information - In order to access certain services and restricted areas within the website or to respond to specific inquiries, Monroe Plan may require that you provide Personally Identifiable Information. This information may include, without limitation, your legal name, address, telephone number, email address, subscriber name or "screen name”. We may also collect the email addresses of visitors that communicate with us via email; information provided by the visitor in online forums, registration forms, surveys, email messages, and other online features (including demographic and personal profile data); and visitor-specific information about the pages on this site that our visitors access. We reserve the right to request any additional information necessary to establish and maintain your account for use of the services and access to the restricted areas.
- How We Use the Information - Personally Identifiable Information collected when you visit this website will not be shared with or otherwise disclosed to anyone outside the Monroe Plan without the consent of the person(s) authorized to permit us to do so, unless we are required to disclose the information by law, regulation or court order. Personally Identifiable Information you provide to Monroe Plan via this website will only be used for the express purpose of your disclosure to us, unless as otherwise described herein. Non-Personally Identifiable Information collected when you use this website may be used for internal review purposes in the aggregate, including measuring and monitoring the use of our website, diagnosing problems with our server, and administering our website.
- No Absolute Security of Information Transmitted Via the Internet – Monroe Plan has implemented security features to help prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information that has been received via this website. Please be advised, however, that the confidentiality of any communication, information or other material transmitted to or from Monroe Plan via this site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Monroe Plan is not responsible for the security or confidentiality of information being transmitted via the Internet, the World Wide Web or other global computer networks. Monroe Plan will have no liability for disclosures of Personally Identifiable Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Monroe Plan Right to Contact User – Monroe Plan may contact site visitors who provide Monroe Plan personally identifiable information regarding account status and changes to the subscriber agreement, privacy statement, or any other policies or agreements relevant to site visitors.
- Use of Aggregated Information - We reserve the right to disclose to third parties information about usage of the website and any related services, including information gathered during your use of the website. Any information disclosed for this purpose will be in the form of aggregated data (such as overall patterns or demographic reports) that does not describe or identify any individual user.
Monroe Plan Compliance Officer
1120 Pittsford Victor Rd
Rochester, NY 14534
Or follow this link to Email Our Compliance Officer